Sunday, March 22, 2015

Silk Route

hey,I know the
strength of love
as it is composed
with the sharpest
blade of silk and
the sublime spirit of
motherhood.
I could feel the
burning eyes
of summer as my
kitchen darkness all
around glittering
with Jackals eyes
and the echo of
vanity Jewels.
with bold voice,
and with humble,
mute and unknown
melody, I am travelling
on silk route…
there are taverns
everywhere on the
root to enrich you
with the joy
of flute,
the smile of wine
and the flute
of sheer ecstasy.
I am in trade of
things such as
spices of heart
and healing
dance and music
as the expression of
vanishing angels
while they pass
through the
earthly grief.
We travelers
are wind of spring,
dunes of sands and wombs
violin of winter,
homes of memories,
throne of rose ,
compass of body
and the lust of
honey assorted
dreams of lost homes.
You the dweller
lives in a shell of
vague reality
as a crab who
died even
before
thousands of
years of her
berth and breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment